Thursday, May 19, 2011

February 2011

February fun.....I love winter, always have. Must be because I am a January baby....as a kid, my birthday wish would be for snow! Although snow is beautiful, it sure makes it hard for outdoor photos. It is always a challenge it find good indoor areas. As you will see in this post, I LOVE Trolley Square! Very vintage, meets modern. I am always looking for new and FREE indoor spots, so please feel free to share your great locations! Enjoy........


Happy Valentine's Day...from 9 month old Quincy! I love my one year package clients....it is so much fun watching them grow from newborns to toddlers! Enjoy Quincy's Valentine themed 9 month pictures, taken at Trolley Square.





Todd and Sara are getting married! I had such a good time with these two! So adorable together! Coming soon, Sara's Bridals and their gorgeous March Wedding!





Maternity portraits with Nikki and Gus. I love maternity pictures. I love that expecting mothers want to document such a special time in their lives! Plus, I think baby bumps are beautiful. Nikki and Gus, came prepared with lots of props and ideas! Love the Geek Inside shirt! Stay tuned for newborn pictures of baby Zoey....coming soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment